Monday, March 4, 2019

My voice, my say

They say that change is the only permanent thing in the world, and that changing is for the better is not at all that bad. We came here with our own versions and it is not bad to change some parts of what we have started. 

Everything has its own mistakes and flaws, yes all of us accept that because nobody is perfect. But what if a flaw is big? There must be something we can do about it. I believe there is, because I believe in change.

Everything changes. it may be in its physical appearance or it may be figuratively. Some change for the worse, some for the better.

For me, I want to change for the better. I want to change the peoples' mindset on sexuality, on race, and on their fellow people. I want to change discrimination, I want to change the world for the better. How? By being able to influence, and a leader. And I know that I can start being a leader in school. And as I grow up, I can apply these lessons that I have learned to be able to spread my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment