Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Letter to the President

July 10, 2018

President Rodrigo Duterte
MalacaƱang Palace Compound
JP Laurel Street, San Miguel, Manila
Philippines

Mr. President:

A delightful day Mr. President. I am Clifford Xeon Lopena, a grade 10 student from Ilocos Sur National High School. I belong to the Special Mathematics Class and the current President of our section. I would like to hand in this letter regarding the banning of bystanders nationwide.

I have nothing against this act and I see it as a first step towards the progress of the economic rate and the cleanliness rate of our country. Because of this Act, bystanders would have action and start to make a living. Allowing them to provide his/her family's primary needs, education fees and shelter fees. As they work and earn a regular salary they would lesser depend on the government.

This letter is to give my gratitude to you, Mr. President. For implementing acts and giving efforts for the betterment of our country.

Sincerely yours,

Clifford Xeon Lopena


4 comments: