Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Reflection

The 1st grading quarter was unexpectedly full of topics and lessons, as a Grade 10 student, I have discovered and learnt a lot the past discussions and meeting. I was able to know and identify the different pioneers and architects behind the "Internet" Not only that but I was able to create my own blog with my classmates and batch mates. It was a fun and challenging experience and this year gave us knowledge about how the internet was slowly created and who among the Filipinos contributed in the process of creating the internet. 

Some difficulties were founded when I was creating essays somehow my mind just turned black and could not think of any words to fill my 1st article, however with the help of my classmates; we were exchanging ideas and thoughts about that certain topic and by communicating with them my mind functioned and created what I have written and posted into this account. As time goes by, many discussions have been made and I was having a hard time in memorizing the history of the internet, but with full dedication; I reviewed hard and gave my best to answer the given test. All of us face challenges, and it is up to us on how we can overcome it by doing what we do best; by being ourselves.

Moving on, I will do my best to improve my skills in ICT. I will strive hard and give my best efforts with confidence so I could give a wonderful performances in these following quarters. And I would do my best to pass this subject and to make myself and my parents proud.

5 comments: