Sunday, October 21, 2018

Reflection (2nd Quarter)


The 2nd grading quarter was interesting and exciting for us New Learners, it is full of topics and lessons , as a Grade 10 student, I have discovered and learnt a lot in the past discussions and meetings. I was able to try and modify the different tags in creating an html file and to know the different types of Internet Accesses. It was a fun and challenging experience and this year gave us knowledge about how web pages were created and even to try and create our own web pages.

The Activities were easy to follow and doing the activity with my friends really motivated me to do the activity, as time goes by, many discussions have been made and I was having a fun time in memorizing the different tags that are used in an html file, but still with full dedication; I reviewed hard and gave my best to answer the given tests and the periodical exam. All of us face challenges, and it is up to us on how we can overcome it by doing what we do best; by being ourselves.

Moving on, I will do my best to improve my skills in ICT and to learn new things that I could apply in real life. I will strive hard and give my best efforts with confidence so I could give wonderful performances in the following quarters. And I would do my best to pass this subject and to make myself and my parents proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment